Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate[_5_] Kate[_5_] is offline

Default Cabinet Refacing

On 3/30/2011 8:30 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in

Great advice, and I did bookmark your site. And, although I don't drink
much diet pop, I do believe I will cut it out altogether now.
Great info. on your blog.

We've all been through it with coffee, etc etc. It will kill you, it is
good for you. Andy Rooney did a broadcast Sunday past. He said something
like "life in substantial quantities will kill you." He was talking about
all the things over the years that are supposed to be bad for us, then the
following study says it is okay. I just personally don't like the taste of
diet soda. It has a brassy taste to me. I'm amused that people will order
a triple cheeseburger, chili cheese curly fries, and a diet drink. I guess
the diet drink counteract and cancel out all those other calories.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

I see folks ordering that way all the time as well.
I like the word "moderation".