Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Taxing the rich

"jim" "sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net wrote in message
.. .

Ed Huntress wrote:

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
George,

After reading you note this morning I went looking for anything
about this (little problem) on the news sites.

One video report (on Fox, of course - 80% sure it won't happen).

Nothing anywhere else that I saw.

I guess they are all saving it for a surprise?

If you have time and interest to really understand what's going on, read
this and follow the links. Set aside some evenings to read the studies:

http://www.newdeal20.org/2011/03/28/...duction-39962/

The rest is myths.

They hopped on this horse 30 years ago and now that they are in the deep
**** part of the river they want to change horse. Ooops wait forgot to
bring another horse along.

-jim

When you actually sit down with one of these anti-tax, anti-deficit folks
and show them what Reagan *actually* did to stimulate the economy, you tend
to get this look of disbelief, followed by a period of quiet...followed by a
reversion to anti-tax, anti-deficit mythology.

The psychology of buying into myths and not wanting to be confused by the
facts must be really interesting.

--
Ed Huntress