Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-SSDI going broke

"." wrote:

In the last six months i have had about eight phone calls of people
"looking " for a job. In reality they just wanted a name for their
unemployment office so they could continue getting benefits. What ****es
me off most is that one guy said that he paid in to UC and he deserved
the money back. I as an employer pay in except for maybe a .0006 percent
contribution by the employee, which amounts to about 25 bucks a year.
Did you ever watch who parks in the handicapped parking places. Most of
them are a bunch of fakers just like a lot of the people on the
government dole, and the ones that really need the help don't get it.

John

IMHO, anyone parking in a handicapped place who is in fact not so
entitled should be offered two alternatives - forefit the car, or suffer
an injury that would allow parking in the place.

It got so bad in Florida that any doctor who issues a fake letter can
lose his license to practice medicine. It took me almost 5 years to get
one, even though I had trouble walking for over 10 years. That is the
reason a lot of my power tools are modified for handicap use.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.