Edwin Pawlowski

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

Upscale wrote:
..

The answer is a change of attitude and the controlling of greed. But,
it's never going to happen. Who would complain that they were making
too much money at a million dollars a year? Take an athlete making
many times that and always negotiating for more. If you or I were
making five million a year and it was arbitrarily reduced to a
million a year, we would scream our damned heads off. It's all about
personal greed not much else. Eventually the time will come when the
money grubbers will be overwhelmed by the have nots, but a lot is
going to happen before that time.

You bring up a good point. I've heard many peoplecomplain about corporate
greed and how the big salary of the CEO is driving up their prices. Then
the same guy will be talking sports and the $30million contract that Pete
the Pitcher just signed nd say "he's good, he's worth it". And pay an
inflated price for Budweiser to support him.

--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome