Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Russell Richard Russell is offline

Default Expansion vessel - Schrader valve

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:12:47 +0100, Jim K wrote:

On Mar 28, 1:54 pm, "Richard Russell" wrote:
strange... when i google "tyre valve extension schrader" the first hit
is for those on ebay

But you included the word 'tyre' in your search. Since my requirement has
nothing to do with tyres it never occurred to me to use that word!

I am generally pretty good at finding things using Google, often
succeeding where others have failed, but on this occasion I made the
mistake of using the correct terminology. I must learn to dumb down my
searches...

Richard.
http://www.rtrussell.co.uk/