Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Wade Andy Wade is offline

Default Expansion vessel - Schrader valve

On 27/03/2011 23:25, Richard Russell wrote:
The expansion vessel in our Baxi boiler has to be completely
disconnected and removed to gain access to the Schrader valve.

IME an expansion vessel that regularly needs re-inflating will not last
much longer and really needs replacing. On some boilers this is easy,
on others it means a major strip-down, or removal of the boiler from the
wall. P&H engineers, I notice, often abandon the dead internal unit and
fit a new outboard EV in some (in)convenient nook or cranny.

--
Andy