Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph Compton Ralph Compton is offline

Default 4" number templates for router needed

yes, that's pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks.

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message
Ralph Compton wrote:
What it is, the state building/fire codes require that the address
number in front of a residence be in numbers at least 4" tall and 6"
tall for businesses. So if I want to do an address sign I need to do
it in these sizes.

I have googled but don't find such a thing. Doing freehand is not
practical for my project.

I'd like to have templates for both 4" and 6" numbers as well as
letters.
Any suggestions?

Well here are 4" router templates

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=22179

--
PV

If you can't fix it with a hammer.......you have an electrical problem