Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default OT-SSDI going broke

amdx wrote:
"Rich wrote in message
F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 04:28:59 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:
snip
The program's spending has grown so rapidly that it is projected to run
out of money in four to seven years unless Congress intervenes.
snip
---------
Simple extrapolation of the revenue, deficit, and
expenditure lines for all levels of government in the US
from local/municipal to federal indicates a socio-economic
crackup within this time frame.

To be sure the FRB can monetize the debt so no one loses
even a single *PAPER* dollar, ala Weimar, but unless/until
the IRS code is significantly revised,

Tax the Rich and Fire the IRS in One Swell Foop!
http://mysite.verizon.net/richgrise/TaxTheRich!.html

Cheers!
Rich

"But DO tax all Wall St. transactions."
"Let me repeat that:"
"Tax all Wall St. transactions at the same retail rate as cited above."

So you want my investments to cost me more?
I don't like you anymore!
I've saved and invested all my life, I don't want your class envy to cost
me.
It's not easy to save money, that's why the average net worth is less then
$100k,
even after a 40 years of work.
Mikek
PS, Tell me a joke and you might get back on my good side. ;-)
You want to make it more difficult to get ahead

Put a cutoff on the tax say tax any transaction over a million or
combined transactions of five million. Bring back the short term
capital gain tax on commodities and stock trades. Make to oil
speculation pay a little tax money.

John