CW

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has thought of that. It would seem that
what everyone is pushing these days is buying low and selling high. Just be
a middleman, don't actually make anything. What happens when your customer
finds out that he doesn't need a middleman to take a cut. Buy direct. How
about when the Chinese company that is selling you this stuff finds out what
kind of markup you are putting on it and starts selling retail. He can
underprice you and cut you right out. I'm starting to think that all those
years that I spent in school (machining, drafting, electronics, computers)
were a waste. I should have gone for a law degree so I could be a politician
too. Problem is, my moral standards are just to high to be a professional
sleezeball.

"Mike" wrote in message
Gee Tom,

Maybe next time the guy who gave you the store fixture order will figure

it
out that he doesn't need your high priced Murrican labor and he can get

the
fixtures from China also. Think about it, we are all in this together
aren't we?