Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT Are taxes killing us financially?

F. George McDuffee wrote:

“I’m tired of people calling for shared sacrifice and it’s
all coming from the workers and nothing’s coming from the
top,” says protester Dave Sonenberg. “I’m sick of companies
like Bank of America not paying their taxes.

But, do the people who work there, and the CEOs and stuff, pay
individual taxes? Aren't _they_ the ones you're ****ed off at?

A corporation, despite the legalese defining them, is an inanimate
object.

Every time you tax a corporation, the one that ends up paying
that tax is _YOU_.

Why can't people get that through their thick skulls?

I _do_ have the solution, however:

The OUTGO tax:
http://mysite.verizon.net/richgrise/TaxTheRich!.html

Cheers!