Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Are taxes killing us financially?

On Mar 27, 11:59*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

Patently false, and on several levels....

Lastly, commercial aircraft are exempt from the State Sales Tax.

SEE:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=82.08

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=82.08.0262

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=82.08.060

Sorry, I must not be up to date. I believe this was true some years
back. I do not suppose you know when commercial aircraft were made
exempt from sales tax. Could it be that the exemption was made
because the state was not collecting any sales tax on commercial
aircraft because Boeing was making the sales outside of the state?