Upscale

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

"Mike" wrote in message
What's the answer? Maybe term limits of one term and above all, the
elimination of all special interests and lobbyists for starters. In
addition, a little compassion for your fellow Murricans, boycotting

Walmart
(China's 8th largest trade partner) and Lowes (outsourcing to India some

of
their back office operations) might be a step in the right direction.

The answer is a change of attitude and the controlling of greed. But, it's
never going to happen. Who would complain that they were making too much
money at a million dollars a year? Take an athlete making many times that
and always negotiating for more. If you or I were making five million a year
and it was arbitrarily reduced to a million a year, we would scream our
damned heads off. It's all about personal greed not much else. Eventually
the time will come when the money grubbers will be overwhelmed by the have
nots, but a lot is going to happen before that time.