Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

On 27 Mar 2011 11:22:13 GMT, Han wrote:

"Edward Hennessey" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

What furniture style does she prefer, Han? Danish
modern? I think
you mentioned something about blonde wood a few weeks
back.

Yes, Larry, she prefers something like that or Mission,
but then in light wood. Let there be light, especially for the
seasonally affected whatever disorder that she has a touch of.

OH:

It makes a catchy acronym: SAD. My memory for the articles
seen on this is sketchy but therapeutic high points that did
stick were exposure to polarized light, vitamin D and vigorous
excercise before the first meal of the day. Control experiments on the
last point associated the practice with weight control benefits
significantly more impressive than excercise at other times.

Whether any of these approaches have been debunked, sustained
or superceded by alternatives will arise in your inquiry.

Maybe you could teach her woodworking....

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

In our case, it never was too bad, and further medical discussion is not
appropriate. Suffice it to say that it /can/ be very bad, and indeed
exposure to intense light of rather low wavelengths helps a lot. But who
really has time for a half hour or more each morning just sitting in a
"tanning booth"-like environment?

No booth required. See my other post for portables and desktops as
well as floor models.

While you read the paper, work on your laptop, or eat breakfast?
EVERYONE HAS TIME. _Especially_ if the doctor ordered it.

P.S: I'll develop a waterproof model for the shower. I'll get rich!

--
Make the best use of what is in your power,
and take the rest as it happens.