Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I hate can openers!!

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Amco-Swing--60...ic-Opener/dp/B
000NA47YM/ref=sr_1_13?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1301235152&s
r=1-13

has a length of 126 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4pjhtp5

This one is manual, but it has big handles, etc. My
parents had one when I was a kid, and I recently found them
again. The operation isn't really intuitive, almost need to
see someone use one.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"steamer" wrote in message
--Crimmeney for a fairly simple machine there sure are some
crummy
examples on the market. SWMBO doesn't have the hand strength
to make a
decent cut any more and I haven't done much better. Does
anyone know of a
reeeeally robust can opener, preferably electric?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless,
Titanium: