Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default I hate can openers!!

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

then gonna smoke some pork ...
--

Wet or Dry ? I have a great dry rub recipe , tastes great on pork
shoulders/butts , chicken , even briskets .
Smokin' with dry rub is really big in Memphis ... though when it
comes to ribs I prefer wet grillin' .

Paste, more accurately...

Beer or wine, Johnney's, Pepper steak seasoning, Brown sugar...

Little Chief--two pans of Alder chips...

Bag and freeze else refrigerate and use within a week or so...

--

Try this one :
5 onion powder

Units of measure up to you ... I sprinkle it on pretty heavy , pat it to
help it stick . I guess you could mix in a little beer or wine to make a
paste ...I like Kingsfords mesquite charcoal , and use a Brinkman horizontal
with a burner box on one end . Did a brisket last sunday , 4 hours open ,
then 4 more wrapped in foil , all at around 190°-200°.
Great with my wife's 'tater salad and baked beans (cooked on the grill
too) , plus it made some very tasty fajitas for dinner later in the week .
--
Snag
Learning keeps