Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

On 3/26/2011 6:53 AM, Han wrote:

Btw, I met my wife of almost 44 years in summercamp during the summer
before our senior year in high school, so summer camp has very good
memories for me.

"Hello muddah, hello faddah" ... thought all this time that was just a
"figment of imagination" song.

Went to a wedding, with a "summer camp" theme, in Fredericksburg, TX
last weekend. The couple met in a Jewish summer camp in the Texas hill
country some fifteen years ago. The rehearsal dinner on Saturday evening
was MC'ed by their camp counselor at the time, and the dress was "summer
camp casual".

They served "smore's" (?) ... apparently a staple of summer camp cuisine
and something I'd never heard of, not having ever gone to a "camp" as a
kid, except to hunt or fish.

It was a hoot, in the expected juvenile sort of way ... but they did
enjoy that shellac'ed table ... to wander back on topic.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010