Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default I hate can openers!!

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:2IadnTRvB74StxPQnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"steamer" wrote in message
--Crimmeney for a fairly simple machine there sure are some crummy
examples on the market. SWMBO doesn't have the hand strength to make a
decent cut any more and I haven't done much better. Does anyone know of a
reeeeally robust can opener, preferably electric?

I have mounted a 60's vintage swing away wall mount crank style unit that
we removed from wife's grandma's house before it was bulldozed under the
sink

--pretty sure they are still in business.

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img2/ite...ukP8MC1DHg.jpg

Is swing away a style description, or the actual brand name? Swing-Away
brand name openers ROCK!

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com