Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default I hate can openers!!

Jon Danniken wrote:

steamer wrote:
--Crimmeney for a fairly simple machine there sure are some crummy
examples on the market. SWMBO doesn't have the hand strength to make a
decent cut any more and I haven't done much better. Does anyone know
of a reeeeally robust can opener, preferably electric?

You can't beat an Edlund for durability. This is the #2, a slightly
smaller version than the #1:

http://www.amazon.com/Edlund-Commerc.../dp/B0001MRZ1Y

That's for restaurant kitchens, for opening those bulk cans that are about
a foot tall by 9" diameter. I doubt if a normal-sized can would even fit in
one.

Thanks,
Rich