Posted to alt.computer,cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Odd size desktop power supply?.

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:09:26 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

Where most all of them are 140 mm high and 85 mm wide and around 150 mm
deep (front to back) this one is 120 mm high! (85 x 120 x 150).

I think one of the old PC's her a had a supply of similar dimensions.
These things are mass produced to standards so the OEM's can just
pick what they want and bung it all together. I suggest having a
google along the lines of power supply size or dimension and seeing
if you can find what something that size is coded as. Some one has
already mentioned a few codes, of course even if you know the code if
this is an old machine you might not be able to find one to buy...

--
Cheers
Dave.