Posted to rec.woodworking
Edward Hennessey[_2_] Edward  Hennessey[_2_] is offline

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

"Han" wrote in message
"Edward Hennessey" wrote in
m:

You guys cover your projects in... bug juice...what's
next,
milk paint, ambergis?
It would make a whale gag.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...ian-lac-insect

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

bug juice works for me. Ambergris would be too strong, I
think:

Wikipedia:
Ambergris (Ambra grisea, Ambre gris, ambergrease, or grey
amber) is a
solid, waxy, flammable substance of a dull gray or
blackish color
produced in the digestive system of and regurgitated or
excreted by sperm
whales.

Freshly produced ambergris has a marine, fecal odor.
However, as it ages,
it acquires a sweet, earthy scent commonly likened to the
fragrance of
rubbing alcohol without the vaporous chemical astringency.
The principal
historical use of ambergris was as a fixative in
perfumery, though it has
now been largely displaced by synthetics.

--

H:

Please short me on the guest list when you have the boys
over for a few of them "bug juices". If your wife comes out
in
pearls, you just might see some of that ambergris appear
live
from a source not accounted by that fancy knowledge.

Fur coats are O.K. though. That shows you're
a mighty hunter and traditional provider. Just no more
jumping on the beasts from the trees in that picture of your
village
I saw. It's kind of sneaky and riding the beast before you
finish
him seems, well, just a tad disrespectful. Tough on the
legs, too.
But if you ever get a video up, holler.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey