Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

"Edward Hennessey" wrote in
m:

You guys cover your projects in... bug juice...what's next,
milk paint, ambergis?
It would make a whale gag.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...ian-lac-insect

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

bug juice works for me. Ambergris would be too strong, I think:

Wikipedia:
Ambergris (Ambra grisea, Ambre gris, ambergrease, or grey amber) is a
solid, waxy, flammable substance of a dull gray or blackish color
produced in the digestive system of and regurgitated or excreted by sperm
whales.

Freshly produced ambergris has a marine, fecal odor. However, as it ages,
it acquires a sweet, earthy scent commonly likened to the fragrance of
rubbing alcohol without the vaporous chemical astringency. The principal
historical use of ambergris was as a fixative in perfumery, though it has
now been largely displaced by synthetics.

--
Best regards
Han