Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default The German Window Company

In article , Phil L
writes
Skipweasel wrote:
In article ,
says...
4) for anyone interested:
http://snipurl.com/27ov2x

Blank page - probably about as interesting as the real thing.

I tried snipping that url about 3 or 4 times and none of them will work, GG
seems to be denying access from snipurl....

I've found http://tinyurl.com better for creating short links, they
don't insist on automatic browser redirection being enabled so the
viewer can preview where the link is going before you follow it. For
those that don't know how to do this you can insert 'preview' into any
tinyurl so you can see where you are being sent before you follow the
link
eg. http://preview.tinyurl.com/6kyjxs2

By contrast, snipurl insist on automatic browser redirection so it is a
spammers, affiliate scammers and viral propagaters wet dream.

Basically it was a thread from this froup, one person, Adele Porter I think,
had quite a lot to say about them, mostly being cowboys and them going
bankrupt.

The OP has obviously found this via google and idiotically, has decided to
draw attention to a post that is about 3 years old

Absolutely
--
fred