Charlie Self

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

GRL notes:

Now maybe I'm wrong when I think that Bench Dog router tables are made in
U.S.A. and that the only reason that there is this sort of shipping delay is
because of inept management at their company, but I do think that and I
think it's a metaphor for the way a lot of American companies are run. Bench
Dog better hope that some Chinese factory does not decide they would like to
have their (Bench Dog's) lunch.

Two things MBAs can't plan for: success and failure. Anything in the middle,
AKA mediocrity, they're right on top of.

Charlie Self
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other
way." Mark Twain
http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html