Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT, Libya, Japan

On Mar 22, 10:47*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/22/2011 3:00 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 21, 4:50 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/21/2011 11:10 AM, DGDevin wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I hate to burst your bigoted bubble there DG but there are Democrats I
actually like and gay people don't bother me just because they're gay
anymore than someone who is heterosexual.

Good for you, seriously. On the other hand the GOP has used the threat
of gay marriage to drum up lots of votes, so apparently some folks
aren't quite so enlightened.

The problem I have with The GOP is the fact that religious wackos seem
to have taken over the party. You don't have to be pious to possess
morals. I have no problem with gay men marrying gay women. When two
people of the same gender get married, how in the hell do you tell which
is the husband and which is the wife? ^_^

Inappropriate "public" behavior by either group does bother me.

Like smoking in a theatre?

Having sex in the public square or deep tonguing each other in front of
anyone who may be offended by such behavior when they know it will.

Of course you may be a Liberal
freak and could never understand something like propriety. ^_^

I'm a liberal like you're a ballet dancer.

Funny thing about that, I did a lot of ballet exercises when I studied
and practiced Karate. It gave me a reason to respect ballet dancers as
extreme athletes. Those fellows you see dancing with the girls in tutus
aren't necessarily sissies. If you tease one of them, you might get your
ears boxed with ballet slippers still attached to a coupe of feet. :-)

TDD

Like this Duf?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxPULL1isw

Um, Harry, is this another one of those odd British predilections of
voyeurism? o_O

TDD- Hide quoted text -

IT's "Dogging" you're thinking of probably.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEct-1eIfdQ