Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Leaky Faucet Revisited

Frank wrote:
On Mar 25, 11:14 am, wrote:
Last week I posted about my nearly new Delta faucet that had started
leaking. Tuesday a plumber came out and checked and told me that it
was still under warranty. He helped me call Delta customer service
and they mailed another one out Wednesday. It came Thursday. Today
(Friday) it has been installed. I know someone on here mentioned that
Delta has a one year warranty but it never occurred to me that it
would be the problem -- I thought the original plumber did or did not
do something. Turns out that i was just a defective
product....anyway, thank you for all who helped. And thank goodness
Delta does stand behind their warranties. The person who helped me
there was really nice.

I wouldn't be real happy about it as tradesman cost is probably
significant.
A good product to me does not fail early.

Hmmm
She mentioned it was defective. When my house was built in '94, all the
fixtures were Delta. Only thing so far I had to work on any of them was
kitchen swivel single handle faucet with vege. spray hose. Diverter
valve got stuck and replaced it with bronze valve. Nothing else went
wrong. Are you trying to say Delta is poor product?