Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT How I wtopped worrying

harry wrote:
On Mar 25, 2:04 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Not according to the Boeing website.
http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/alcm.html
I imagine they would know?

Boeing knows about as much regarding what the Air Force does when it
takes delivery as Chevrolet knows what I do to my truck.

The airforce maintains and flies aircraft. Stop.

No-one is alloweds to change/modify the smallest item on an aircraft
of any sort without extensive calculation and testing.
Not even a screw.

Silly person. Do you think the military is going to turn over the intimate
and secret details of a weapons system to a civilian company. Further,
Boeing is about as interested in the plane's payload as it is in the brand
of coffee the crew takes aboard in non-certified Thermos bottles.

Surely you don't think the Air Force is worried that the WARRANTY on a B-1
Bomber might get, like, VOIDED, if Boeing detects an unauthorized
modification?

I'm sure the Air Force itself has modification protocols, but I was merely
pointing out the absurdity of your statement that Boeing is a perfect
authority on the weapons systems of the planes. It isn't.