Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ted frater ted frater is offline

Default Lurching on after Mary part 2

Karl Townsend wrote:
Mary's funeral on Monday will surely be a tough trip but the others
dread it far more than I do. I am neither afraid nor ashamed to cry
and even bawl. It's cathartic and a necessary part of greiving and
letting go. It will be our last look at my sweet beloved Mary, mom
and lifemate, before they close the box and bury her. Sweet memory
will have to suffice after that as we keep on keeping on.

Thanks for sharing, Don. Our hearts are with you.

Karl

Hi Don,

Ive followed your weary steps recently, and understand, having trod the
same path on a no of occasions in the past.
Its hard going I know.
Ive been trying to think of something to write that may be of help.
The greatest comfort I've had in my family losses, is to concentrate on
celebrating your loved ones life and all her achievements.
We all eventually get the call from father time, and if its to your
life@s partner before you then you know you will eventually join her
where ever she might be.
All the great times you have had together will be with you allways,
nothing can take that away.
So Ill say it again, celebrate her life for all its fullness. Im sure
that if you were called first she would do the same for you.
all our support,

Ted
Dorset
UK.