Mike

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

Gee Tom,

Maybe next time the guy who gave you the store fixture order will figure it
out that he doesn't need your high priced Murrican labor and he can get the
fixtures from China also. Think about it, we are all in this together
aren't we?

Yeah, we got a real problem with our current crop of government officials.
They are committed to making us a third world country because they can't get
close enough to the lobbyist and corporate money pits. One recent example is
in the prescription bill which congress approved. There is a provision where
the government cannot negotiate costs with any of the drug manufacturers,
sweet isn't it?

I am retired now and thank God for that everyday. I am truly saddened by
what I am seeing happening. It is not the America I grew up in where almost
anyone who wanted to work could find a decent paying job and even support a
family on one wage and still have money left over at the end of the week.

What's the answer? Maybe term limits of one term and above all, the
elimination of all special interests and lobbyists for starters. In
addition, a little compassion for your fellow Murricans, boycotting Walmart
(China's 8th largest trade partner) and Lowes (outsourcing to India some of
their back office operations) might be a step in the right direction.

Mike