Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

On 3/24/2011 11:47 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:06:04 -0700, wrote:

It is soft, though. If I sand it, I use 320g on it.

You'll also get it building up on the sandpaper if you don't sand
extremely lightly.

BIN is shellac based. It may look and feel dry after an hour, but it
isn't. I usually wait at least over the weekend before I do any sanding
of shellac. The longer you can wait the better. It's been said that
shellac just keeps getting harder forever.

That's what she said. ducking and running

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.