Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

On Mar 24, 10:17*am, "
wrote:

BIN has been around for ages. *And like DEFT brand lacquer, it has
been around under our noses so long we forget how good that stuff
really is at turning out a great product.

I might as well forget everything I learned about finishing.
The sign requirements are vastly different.
Good thing I still get to use the techniques I learned over the last
40 years.
But the material choices are all new to me. Some make sense, so don't.
Hot/cold/wet/dry/UV on new (to me) substrates...
My trusty BIN's and Defts aren't recommended for those conditions. I
used a LOT of Deft on countertop wooden edges...
I have to think more like automotive.
S'all good though.