Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT How I wtopped worrying

On 3/24/2011 2:03 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 24, 5:34 am, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:02:42 -0400,
wrote:

OT Isn't there a promotional drawing for "How I stopped worrying and
learned to love the bomb" that shows someone's stretched out over the
nosecone of missile, arms and leg wide apart, struggling to hold on.

That's the image I keep thinking of Kaddafi is speaking to a crowd
inside a big tent, and a Tomahawk missile comes right though an
opening in the far side of the tent and he sees it cming straight at
him. At the last moment he spreads his arms and grabs on.

Does this sound possible?

The B1 Bomber can fly at tree top level at supersonic speeds and
deliver cruise missiles that can travel through the space of a field
goal post.

You might like this photo.

Tomahawk missile launch from Ohio-class submarine.

http://www.trentschindler.com/tomahawk.jpg

A concocted picture. How could such be taken? You Yanks are such f***g
dopey half wits to be taken in by cheap propaganda shots intended to
glorify the US navy.
You only have to stop for a half second and THINK.

It's a stylized painting by by an artist who does military themed
illustrations. It's quite obvious to me. :-)

The B1 bomber can do no such thing. It carries only bombs.
The tomahawk missile is ship or submarine launched, develpoement the
air launched variety was abandoned years ago.
The AGM misssile is launched by stratofortress bombers.

The B1 can carry the AGM-86B Air Launch Cruise Missile in addition to
bombs.

Once again you are full of ****.

But here's another statistic.
It costs the US government.taxpayer $50,000,000 to kill one
islamonutter in Afghanistan. They kill civilians for the same price.
The Islamonutters can kill a US soldier for around $5 in Afghanistan.
Not counting the civilians.

Most of the $50,000,000 goes into the pockets of rich arms
manufacturers.

Kill all the lawyers! ^_^

TDD