Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Bluemel[_2_] Mark Bluemel[_2_] is offline

Default Double glazing

On Mar 24, 12:00*pm, Adrian Brentnall wrote:
On 24/03/2011 11:24, Jeweller wrote:

We've had some building work done which included 4 tall slim dg panels,
3200x600.
We've been told that such panels are unavailable and transoms will have
to be fitted. Technical reasons were quoted re the desiccant in the
space bars and the guarantees.

Conjures up images of Grand Designs 'After 3 years wait the custom-made
double-glazing is finally delivered to site......' g

We've agreed that if we ever went for a Grand Designs type of place,
part of
the architects brief would state "no custom glazing, stock windows
only"...