Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Census/DIY direct action against Lockheed Martin

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:06:47 +0000, chris French
wrote:

In message , John Williamson
writes
Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:15:28 +0000, John Williamson
wrote:

They already know the answers to all the other questions I looked at
when ther form arrived on my hall floor. In fact, they already know
most of the answers to the question I listed, otherwise, how did
they get the form to me? All that isn't already on record is a list
of people who will actually be on the premises on the date it's due.
What annoys me is that they (rightly) go on about accuracy, yet they
say that if you send the form(s) back before the 27th, and
circumstances change you don't have to tell them.

Now, what should I do if the premises just happen to be unexpectedly
empty that night? Maybe because the sole regular occupant is out of the
country?

That's what happened to me in 2001, just before I moved here from a
caravan. And 1991, as I'd been called away to cover a tour to Paris.

Without looking up the rules on it, isn't there something about is
someone is away from their normal residence for less than a certain
amount of time (30 days), they still fill in the form as living there?

If you are away staying somewhere else, your name should go down on
their form as being there that night but you also do your own form as
well?

What I meant was if circumstances _unexpectedly_ change you don't have
to tell 'em.

--
Frank Erskine