Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Census/DIY direct action against Lockheed Martin

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:15:28 +0000, John Williamson
wrote:

They already know the answers to all the other questions I looked at
when ther form arrived on my hall floor. In fact, they already know most
of the answers to the question I listed, otherwise, how did they get the
form to me? All that isn't already on record is a list of people who
will actually be on the premises on the date it's due.

What annoys me is that they (rightly) go on about accuracy, yet they
say that if you send the form(s) back before the 27th, and
circumstances change you don't have to tell them.

--
Frank Erskine