Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Census/DIY direct action against Lockheed Martin

fred wrote:
I hope they do, "expensive and inaccurate" pretty well sums it up for me.

The 1901 questions seem about right to me.

"The 1901 Census for England was taken on the night of 31 March 1901.
The following information was requested: Name of street, avenue road,
etc.; house number or name; whether or not the house was inhabited;
number of rooms occupied if less than five; name of each person that had
spent the night in that household; relationship of person enumerated to
the head of the family; each person's marital status; age at last
birthday (sex is indicated by which column the age is recorded in); each
person's occupation; whether they are employer or employee or neither;
person's place of birth; whether deaf, dumb, blind, or lunatic."

They already know the answers to all the other questions I looked at
when ther form arrived on my hall floor. In fact, they already know most
of the answers to the question I listed, otherwise, how did they get the
form to me? All that isn't already on record is a list of people who
will actually be on the premises on the date it's due.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.