Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default (OT) Microsoft Newsgroups

On 3/22/2011 10:29 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ters.com,
David wrote:

On 3/22/2011 10:27 AM Joe spake thus:

On Mar 21, 3:47 pm, wrote:

(OT) The Microsoft newsgroups are no longer accessible from the
Microsoft Forums NNTP Bridge.
How does one now access the information which used to be accessible?
Typical newsgroup subjects we answers.en.w7.hardware;
answers.en.w7.network; and answere.en.w7.performance.
tia

Get a Mac and your blood pressure will soon return to normal.

Right, because as we know, no Micro$oft software runs on Macs.

I'm sure you meant to type that all microsoft software runs on macs,
since all macs can run windoze now.

Recent Macs, mebbe. Lotta old Macs out there, and they are pretty durable.

--
aem sends...