Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Replacing FP electrical panel in Condo (with pics)

"Mikepier" wrote in message
*MC seems to be replacing BX and MC lite is very nice to carry and pull
compared to steel. One of the local supply companies that I deal with only
stocks MC. You can use MC cable, however the armor may not be an approved
grounding conductor. So you would need to install the ground bar for that.

Ok, so heres my next question. I saw ground buss bars at HD. How do
you mount these inside the boxes?
I don't see any holes in the panels that line up, it looks like I
need to drill 2 holes and install nuts and bolts.
Is there a method of doing this?

**You can drill and tap or use bolts. Scrape the paint off first