Posted to alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

wrote:
From the Associated Press
March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have completely
melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan is entirely
gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land vaporized, leaving
nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding ocean. It's estimated
that millions have died. Little remains of Japan. Scientists said
that the entire continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole
left in the ocean.

God can save us now".

What the article didn't mention, and which I gleaned from other sources, was
that two Texans were visiting the country at the time and also perished.

Poor fellows. Our hearts go out to their families.