Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Cats

"Richard Colton" wrote in message
b.com...
On 22/03/2011 10:47, Mr Pounder wrote:
wrote in message
Mr wrote:
wrote in message
Mr wrote:
wrote in message
Mr wrote:
I have tried everything to stop them pooing in my front garden and
have now had more than enough.
We have a dog who is only allowed in the back garden.
There is no cat poo in the back garden.
If I deposit a dog poo in the front garden will this deter the
cats? I don't want to use the final solution with the cats,
anti-freeze.

How do you know that the cats have had a ****? Most cats bury their
****. Do you spend your free days (ie when not at the dole office)
fingering your soil or flowerbeds?

--
Adam

The cats kick up the wood chipping in the flower beds and then have
a ****. They do not bother to sweep the wood chippings back over
their ****.
I am retired and have never had a penny of the state in all of my
life. Is that okay with you, big mouth?

And I thought that we were friends.

--
Adam

I do not like to be called a ******.

I prefer the term "strong in arm" not ******. However I do not remember
calling you a ******.
--
Adam

"When not at the dole office" is near enough for me.

Right, so as well as possible advocating killing animals in an extremely
painful manner, you're now saying that anyone unfortunate enough to find
themselves out of work is a ******?

I did not say that anybody out of work is a ******.

Do you have to get up extra early to be this offensive and idiotic, or
is it a natural character trait?

Have I upset you?