Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Cats

In message , Mr Pounder
writes

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , Mr Pounder
writes
I have tried everything to stop them pooing in my front garden and have
now
had more than enough.
We have a dog who is only allowed in the back garden.
There is no cat poo in the back garden.
If I deposit a dog poo in the front garden will this deter the cats?

Your own experience suggests that it might work.

I don't have a dog (or a cat) and, as far as I know, I don't have any
neighbourhood cats pooing anywhere in my garden. I am therefore in no
position to carry out the test for you. I'm afraid you'll have to try it
for yourself.

Thanks for the tips.

I don't want to use the final solution with the cats, anti-freeze.

If you find that dog poo doesn't work, I understand that lion or tiger poo
is very effective. You could try approaching your local zoo to see if they
have any to spare.

I have also heard of this and will look on ebay for material.

Lots of Fox poo about nowadays. They like to leave it in prominent
places, advertising perhaps!

Tends to be more solid than that produced by cats and has pointy ends.

regards

--
Tim Lamb