Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT, Libya, Japan

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:21:17 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:47 PM, mm wrote:
(snip)

I do believe genetic researchers have determined that we Homo sapiens
are the descendants of 10,000 or fewer mating pairs from Central Africa
something like 70,000 years ago. We're all from Africa and us White
folks are the mutants. ^_^

I never understood why white people live in Scandinavia, for example.
Wouldn't they be warmer if they were dark and absorbed more heat from
the sun?

Look up 'Vitamin D'.

That's got to be some after-the-fact "fix". I"m going to the source
of the problem. I'm writing the UN tonight to get everyone to move.