Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Remember the couple who snuck in to the White House with no credentials?

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:28:46 -0500, Ignoramus1419
wrote:

The rule of thumb is very simple.

What, think like a Democrat?

If you see something negative about President Obama posted to forums,
it is a Republican fabrication. If it was not a fabrication, you would
see it in the media.

Right. The Chosen One can do absolutely no wrong, no harm, no foul.
Just keep believing that until the country is taken over by radical
fundamental Muslims, Ig. Your "Oops!" then will be far too late.
Please find a cure for your rectal oculitis -before- it's too late.

Sad, but true.

Not hardly. Crikey! Time to filter the ChiTown KoolAid out of your
water, son. That's some mighty potent stuff.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who