Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

On 3/21/2011 6:19 AM Jeff Thies spake thus:

On 3/21/2011 9:58 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In , Jeff
wrote:

On 3/21/2011 8:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I enjoyed the spoof.

Since this spoofs the end of times, what do you think about these
times? Considering that the Middle East is blowing apart are we
not following the rapture script?

Actually the natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.) make
more concerned. (g)

I agree, it's all in the rapture pot. Put it all together and we should
have the second coming upon us.

But first, of course, will come the great false hope from the Great
Satan: parking in San Francisco will become abundant and easy to find.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang