Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Recommendation for electronics forums?

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:39:54 -0800, David Nebenzahl
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm looking for an online electronics forum (web-based) where I can post
some questions.

Don't get me wrong: I love, and usually prefer, Usenet. But I'm trying
to educate myself here, am working on a project, and a web forum that
allows one to post pictures would be better for my purposes.

Here in Australia most ISPs offer free web space to their users. I use
my web space to post pictures and other binary data. Is that an option
for you?

- Franc Zabkar