Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aluminum Milling Coolant ( AGAIN!!! )

Bob La fired this volley in news:im87rq$6lj$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

LOL. I never typed a single word about it sucking water up into the
motor.

Oh... yeah you did. You said a mist getting drawn in might cause sparking.

Re-read your post.

LLoyd

I did reread my post. A mist drawn in might cause an explosion if a
flammable coolant was used, because a brush motor "will" have sparking.
I guess I needed to spell it out more thoroughly. Figured most people
would get that.

I can see though were it did look confusing.