Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT Spring is here!

Doug Miller wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 21, 12:30=A0pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
You sure that's spring? Looks like global warming dust, to
me.

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
I've still got a couple inches of Spring on my deck...

Jon

And yet again, Chris demonstrates that he doesn't understand the
difference between weather and climate.

Right, the difference is that unusually hot temperatures are climate, and
unusually cold temperatures are just weather. :-b

The thing that gets me is that the warmingists believe that taxing
everybody into slavery and pouring millions of dollars into Al Gore's
bank account will have any perceptible effect on climate.

Warmingism is just some sick morphodite of human arrogance and angst.
"The sky is falling, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Cheers!
Rich