Posted to uk.d-i-y
Count de Monet[_4_] Count de Monet[_4_] is offline

Default Need more pressure.

This is not to increase the flow to a shower, I can't stand for long due
to a disability, I need to up the flow of the upstairs hot water so the
bath fills without a long wait so a single impeller pump in the 22mm hot
flow is all I need. I was hoping this was easier than a: taking out a
perfectly good HW cylinder to replace with a mains pressure one or b:
raising the cold tank in the loft. The pump solution seems, for me the
easier DIY solution. The noise of the pump will only be heard when
running and I can live with that.

Has anyone installed a single impeller pump and which manufacturer was
preferred?