Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel[_4_] Skipweasel[_4_] is offline

Default Need more pressure.

In article 3552795d-bfb5-4397-af7d-7aaf37afdba3
@p3g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...
Combi boilers are just for cheapness. They have no other advantage.

Personally I'd rather not have a tank of hot water slowly cooling down.
You pays your money, you takes your choice.
As it happens I'm reluctant to fit a combi in place of our elderly but
still functional Glow Worm 40 because all I ever hear is tales of woe
about how unreliable and expensive they are to fix.
But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like one - just that I don't trust
them.