Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

On 3/21/2011 4:04 AM Jeff Thies spake thus:

On 3/21/2011 12:05 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

On Mar 20, 6:04 pm, wrote:

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have
completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of
Japan is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The
land vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the
surrounding ocean. It's estimated that millions have died.
Little remains of Japan. Scientists said that the entire
continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole left in
the ocean.

Are you on drugs?

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

It is a stupid spoof that trivializes billions and billions of
dollars worth of power generation blown apart and smoldering.

I didn't say it was a *smart* spoof, now, did I? I agree that it
trivializes the situation. But it's still a spoof, so those who respond
to it seriously are subject to a certain amount of ridicule.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang