Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My homo needs repair

On 3/21/2011 2:32 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:36:56 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

A bit judgemental, you think? Labelling me based on
something I wrote on Usenet, and you havn't met me in
person?

I would NOT want to meet you in person.

You christians are all alike, with the Mormons being worst than most
other christian types, since Mormonism is a CULT. You all have three
things in mind

1. Annoying me with your judgemental preaching.
2. Calling me a sinner.
3. Getting your hands on my wallet.

Anyone who has to include religion in their sig (on non-religion
newsgroups), is an asshole only interested in doing these 3 things
above.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but Jesus never was God. Just a man
who thought he was better than others (just like most christians).

Who the heck are you? SM has never pushed his faith on anyone as far as
I've seen, I should know, I have Evangelical Southern Baptist relatives
who can irritate the crap out of a pile of dog squeeze. Stormin has a
sig with Jesus in it, big deal. It's no worse than someone wearing a
Cross pin on their lapel. I bark at nuns because they tortured me when
I was a small boy. ^_^

TDD